Friday, February 12, 2010

Things to do before I die (BUCKET LIST)

This list will continue to grow....but might as well start now:


Learn a language - preferably German or Spanish

Make exercise an enjoyable part of my life

Find better ways to connect to my physical and spiritual health - Yoga, bible study....whatever works

Go to Iceland

Attend a summer music festival and make sure I don't remember those 3-4 days in my life : ) (ex. Bonnaroo, Coachella, Lolla)

Learn to Salsa!!! (With an acceptable partner)

Anyone want to help me with these things? Feel free to let me know.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Okay, those mirror mine pretty well but I didn't know anybody else wanted to go to Iceland!

If I have butt-loads of money, that's where I want to go for my honeymoon. But chances are I'll end up in a Motel 6 outside of Scranton.

Sarah said...

You want to go to Iceland to?!?! Amazing. I usually tell people this...and they just look at me funny. Well....if you ever want an excuse to go, I'm planning on traveling there within the next five years! We could get a hostel and wing it.

John Chittum said...

Iceland has fabulous hot springs. just amazing from what i've heard. I've wanted to go there ever since i had a doctor from iceland when i was 8.

can't help with German or Spanish. i only do French...

And i can't help with the Salsa dancing...i have 8 left feet, and they all rotate in different directions